Podstawa prawna: Inne uregulowania
The Company gives notice that today is available to the public, at the Company's Registered Office, on the website of the market management company Borsa Italiana S.p.A. (www.borsaitaliana.it), on the website of the authorized storage mechanism "eMarket STORAGE" managed by Spafid Connect S.p.A. (www.emarketstorage.com), as well as on the UniCredit website - the documentation concerning the following items on the Agenda of the ordinary session of the Shareholders' Meeting convened on 12 April 2018:
1. Approval of the 2017 financial statements;
2. Allocation of the net profit of the year 2017;
3. Appointment of Directors, once the number of Board members has been set;
4. Determination of the remuneration of Directors;
5. 2018 Group Incentive System;
6. 2018 Group Compensation Policy;
7. Amendments to the Regulations governing general meetings.
and of the extraordinary session of the Meeting:
1. Delegation to the Board of Directors of the authority to resolve to carry out a free capital increase for a maximum amount of € 28,130,961 in order to complete the execution of the 2017 Group Incentive System and of the 2017-2019 LTI Plan and consequent amendments to the Articles of Association;
2. Delegation to the Board of Directors of the authority to resolve to carry out a free capital increase for a maximum amount of € 76,597,177 in execution of the 2018 Group Incentive System and consequent amendments to the Articles of Association;
3. Amendments to clauses n° 9, 20, 21, 23, 27, 29, 30 and 34 of the Articles of Association.
It is specified that the draft of the financial statements, the consolidated financial statements and the integrated statements ex D.Lgs. 254/2016 will be published according to the terms provided by law.
Furthermore, the Company announces that in reference to the appointment of the Directors in item no. 3 on the Agenda of the Shareholders' Meeting in its ordinary session, it is published - in the aforementioned manners - the proposal of the Board of Directors to determine in 15 the number of its members to elect and the following supplementary documentation relative to its own list of candidates, marked as List no. 1:
o statement of candidacy and possession of the necessary requirements;
o curriculum vitae and list of the administrative, managerial and control offices held in other companies;
o a chart summarizing the knowledges/expertises gained by the candidates in the areas envisaged by the document "Qualitative and quantitative composition of the UniCredit S.p.A. Board of Directors".
Milan, 13 March 2018
Media Relations: Tel. +39 02 88623569; e-mail: [email protected]
Investor Relations: Tel. + 39 02 88621872; e-mail: [email protected]
Załącznik nr: 1Pobierz plik
Źródło: strona internetowa spółki, relacje inwestorskie, raporty bieżące i okresowe.
|Adres:||via Alessandro Specchi 16 00186 Roma|